Couples often come to therapy in a state of an unresolved conflict or a communication impasse. In therapy, couples come to recognize the patterns of getting stuck, having the same negative interactions repeatedly which create distress and distance.
In therapy I can help you and your partner with:
- Learning new strategies of communication
- Becoming more attuned to each other’s feelings
- Feeling more connected
- Sexual issues
- Recovering from a betrayal or an affair
- Gaining new strategies to manage conflict
- Making important life decisions
- Parenting conflicts
In therapy you will learn new skills that will help you make positive changes in your relationship. I enjoy helping couples move from feeling stuck to finding new possibilities.