Young AdultsTherapy for Individuals and Couples in Oakland and San Francisco
It is the first time that many people begin to look at how they manage themselves and their lives and therapy can be particularly helpful.
Some of the ways in which therapy can help are:
- Assessing the problem – many times young adults knowsomething is not right but are not sure exactly what it is
- Feeling more satisfied in your relationships
- Explore struggles with sexuality or gender identity
- Clarify career ideas / goals
- Improve your ability to cope with academic stress
- Examine your identity in relation to those around you – i.e. family, friends, significant others
- Manage drug and alcohol use
- Evaluate your relationship to food and /or manage weight issues
The valuable insights and tools gained from being in therapy can benefit you now and be useful to you throughout your adult life. Getting therapy as a young adult can change the course of your life for the better.